Scheduled Transactions: 2 days before the last day of the month?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 10:32:50 EST 2014

On 1/30/2014 3:07 PM, Gast1234 wrote:
> Dear GnuCash-User,
>
> I get a payment usually 2 days before the last day of the month.
> Is there a way to schedule this?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!
>

> --

I do not think that there is that much flexibility in the GnuCash
scheduling method.  I would probably set the schedule for the last day
of the month with a reminder 2 days early.  Then the Since Last Run
assistant would get the reminder on the correct date.  Then I wouild
move the date back two days with the minus key in the date field when I
review the entry.  I would probably set the memorized transaction number
field to include some text such as 'Reset' to remind me whether I have
changed the date.  Of course then I need to remember to erase the
'Reset' text when I do change the date.

David C