online setup

Boruch Wahrhaftig gamboruch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:02:08 EDT 2014

Please forgive asking about something that most likely has been
discussed at length, but I am unable to search the archives for online
setup threads because the link
https://lists.gnucash.org/search/?idxinfo=gnucash-user returns an
error. Guidance to the materials or help with online setup would be
most welcome.

I am using version 2.6.1 and imported data from Quicken 2011. Online
setup was imported for Citi credit card, which has been associated
with the corresponding account in GnuCash. However, no matter what
changes I make to the setup in AqBanking (including replacing the bank
data imported from Quicken, which worked), all items in the Actions>
Online Actions menu are gray (unavailable) except the 'show log
window'.

Within AqBanking I am able to retrieve the account list from the user
edit window. The 'edit account' window has some blanks, but I have
selected the user. I have repeatedly set the currency type to USD, but
it returns to EUR.

I have made sure to complete the dialog and click 'apply', but cannot
seem to activate online banking for the corresponding account (the
only one which I have attempted).

There are other accounts for which I wish to import downloaded QFX

I have reviewed all the documentation I was able to find, but cannot
seem to get this working. Thank you all for the great program,
documentation, and community support.

Ben