Ver 2.6.3 no split entry

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Thu Jul 10 22:22:38 EDT 2014

--On July 10, 2014 at 7:55:38 PM -0500 David Carlson
<david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I have no idea how to find and fix those older,
> unbalanced transactions in release 2.6.3, as I have not migrated to
> that series yet myself. I do not use multiple currencies so I have
> not seen that problem in that form.  I will leave it to others to
> step up with solutions to clear up the old unbalances in release
> 2.6.3.

You can fix them all easily, if you want to, by opening the file in
version 2.6.x.  Then select that account list page and pick the menu
item Actions->Check & Repair->Check & Repair All.  This will balance
all transactions in the file.  You can then look at the transactions in
the Imbalance accounts to see what it did.  It would be best to make a
backup of your data file before doing this since it might produce
surprising results.

                Mike