Xavier Lagraula detunizedgravity at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 03:28:53 EDT 2014

Hello Ed,

Without more information, my guess would be that:
* You created the 2nd and 3rd account as children of the 1st, and this
account hierarchy is shown collapsed at first. Which would be why you only
see the 1st account. Develop the hierarchy to see the others.
* You don't see transactions after entering them in the register because
only the account hierarchy tab is open. In this hierarchy, double-click on
each account name (after developing the account tree) to open a tab named
after each account, that will display the transactions.

BR,
  Xavier