OFX/investment import utilities

Jethro Beekman gnucash at jbeekman.nl
Thu Jul 17 17:28:07 EDT 2014

I wrote a collection of tools to aid the importing of investment transcations
from OFX files into GnuCash. They're developed for my personal use, and not
meant to be of use to anyone else in particular. The tools are meant for use on
a GNU/Linuxy system. That said, someone else might be able to get some use out
of them!

https://github.com/jethrogb/finance

Here's some things the tools do:
* Use aqbanking-cli to request all transactions from all banks, and save the
returned OFX data.
* Go through all OFX data and create missing securities and stock accounts.
* Go through the OFX data and imported transactions, and modify them where
appropriate.

I recommend you read at least
https://github.com/jethrogb/finance/blob/master/README.md and
https://github.com/jethrogb/finance/blob/master/gnucash/README.md before using.

I welcome any comments/suggestions/patches, but bear in mind that the primary
purpose of these tools is my personal use.

Jethro Beekman