OFX Bayesian import not working for me

Eliot Rosenbloom eliot at prosocialleadership.net
Sat Jul 19 21:03:03 EDT 2014

   Thanks again for the info, Derek.  After using your suggestion,
   Bayesian Import Matching (OFX) was working okay for about 6 months.
   About two months ago it stopped.  Almost all the imported transactions
   appear Orange ("need account for xfer").
   My GC Online Banking Preference SETTINGS are these:
   QIF Import:  Show
   Default xn status:  Not cleared
   GENERIC IMPORTER:
   Enable skip; enable update:  USE BAYESIAN MATCHING.
   THRESHOLDS:  1,3,6 (the defaults, I think).
   Online Banking: Close log when finished.
   The first month it didn't work, I assigned xfer accounts manually,
   hoping they'd take.  But this month, they're still all orange .... with
   2 exceptions (both green: 1 is "A; the other is U+R). Many of the xns
   are monthly, and should be picked up.
   I've looked at the Description fields of a few current and older
   records that should match, and they look exactly the same to me.
   Using GNUcash 2.4.13  and OS 10.9.4
   I'd love to get this working again.  Any suggestions most welcome!
   Thanks,
   Eliot
   ======