Remove list of accounts from standard reports

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jul 21 04:56:46 EDT 2014

On Sat 19 July 14 16:42:36 Philip Tromans wrote:
> I am running Gnucash version 2.6.3 under windows 7
> The main report I use is Income&Expense-Cash Flow, where the body of the
> report starts with 2 pages listing all the accounts included. and I
> cannot see how to remove this list of accounts

Hi Philip,

Yes, I see what you mean - I don't use the Cash Flow report (usually the
transaction report can be beaten enough to show me what I want).  I can't see
any way to turn the list of selected accounts off on that report. The
transaction report doesn't show the list you mention.

Seems to me that you may have to hand edit the report file (it is written in
scheme) - I'm not on Windows so don't know where the definition file is
located to give you a pointer.

Note, you should always copy emails to the list for GnuCash User - it doesn't
do it for you, unlike some other mailing lists.  You may have a "reply all" or
"reply to list" function in your email software that will help....  Others
here know far more than I about GC, and other readers may benefit from the
whole discussion. ( And you won't have to wait for me to get back after a
weekend to see your reply!...)

HTH,
Maf.