Bug 729955 Enhancement request date range for the budget report does not load

Steve Nospam stevenospam2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 09:22:02 EDT 2014

Hello I'm running Windows 7 64bit and GnuCash 2.6.3,

I renamed the old budget.scm and downloaded the  new budget.scm file and put it in the directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\share\gnucash\guile-modules\gnucash\report\standard-reports.  When I try to start GC, the program starts loading and gets to the message that it's loading standard-reports and then stops without an error message.  When I check task manager, GC is not running.  I checked for a trace file and a filename exists with 0 bytes.  Is there another way to trace what is happening?