Income Report

Vikas Damodar Garud vikas at techqual.com
Mon Jul 21 11:26:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

The situation:
I raise invoice on my customer on some date,
Customer pays the due on some other date.
The payment is is two parts:  Some amount credited to my bank account and some
part (Typically 10%) deducted as tax (TDS - Tax Deducted at Source) and paid
to my account with Income Tax Department.
The payment typically happens couple of months after the invoice is raised.

I am looking for a report which tells me the invoices actually paid - not the
posted ones in a particular period.

For example, I've raised, say 3, invoice, in one accounting period (1 April to
31 March, in India).  Two of the invoices are actually paid (Amount credited
to my bank account plus the amount credited to my Income Tax Account) in the
same accounting period.  The balance one is paid in subsequent accounting
period.

I am looking for a report to tell me the amount credited in both my accounts -
Bank and Tax.  If I run a transaction report for particular period on the bank
or tax account I get the information about the amounts credited in these
accounts.  I am looking for report telling me the the amounts credited by
customer in both the accounts, in a particular accounting period.

I may probably be missing something obvious - but I AM missing it!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Vikas Garud.
--