deleting file names

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Wed Jul 30 09:50:46 EDT 2014

Cancel my last.  The way I used to do it with the Linux version of
GnuCash no longer works with 2.6.3.  Nor does the method in the FAQ on
the GnuCash Wiki.

While I understand the issue is strictly cosmetic, I too would
appreciate knowing how to eliminate obsolete user file selections from
Gnucash's file menu.

RBM