Issue with QIF DivX and IntIncX

Hans hans66 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:10:08 EDT 2014

Hi

I have converted my investment csv files to QIF. I think I ran into an QIF
import bug in GC. Anyone who can confirm - or tell me what I am doing
wrong? I am on the latest GC.

I am developing the csv2qif myself...so that could be an issue too, but not
able to detect.

Issue is with NDivX or NIntIncX, where there is also a commission charge.
In that situation, the commission is not registered under
Expenses...Commissions but as Imbalance

When I have exactly the same transaction with NBuyX, commission is
correctly registered under Expenses...Commissions.

Below example of the BuyX which works fine, and DivX, which registers
commission as Imbalance. Any suggestions?

I will post the csv2qif for this bank once it is working :)

Any help is appreciated.

!Account
NAsset:Investments:Rabo Investment
^