Downloading Stock Prices - Finance::Quote Problems

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Wed Jun 18 07:09:47 EDT 2014

On Wed 18 June 14 11:53:32 Alan Jaye wrote:
> I do not know how or why this has happened but this email came to me
> apparently by mistake????
>
> Regards
>
> Alan

your question, and so, you are now getting copies of the new posts to the
list.

If you want to change your subscription preferences, you have some options
here:

(you'll likely get a message in your webrowser about an invalid certificate -
that is deliberate so allow it (or "add an exception" in firefox-speak)

It isn't a particularly high traffic list, and you may pick up some tips from
other GC users if you continue to receive messages.  there is an option, I
think, to get a daily "digest" of all of that day's messages.

HTH,
Maf.

<SNIP>