Multi-currency transactions with trading accounts from 2.4.13 getting messed up in latest 2.6.3

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Sat Jun 21 21:00:06 EDT 2014

Hi David,

I'm using sqllite files rather than XML, so they are not that
straight-forward to open.
I also don't think that the exchange rate is stored in each transaction
- at least not explicitly. It's there implicitly, of cource, simply
because there are 2 amounts in the trading accounts of the respective
currencies.

Either way - I'll just try to put out as many details as I can, hoping
that the team will pick this up and release a fix (if it is indeed a
bug). I don't want to mess with my files and break something else on the
way....

Mark