Multi-currency transactions with trading accounts from 2.4.13 getting messed up in latest 2.6.3

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 06:34:15 EDT 2014

I noted you said you are using Sqlite.
A long shot but if you save an uncorrupted file in XML format then open it
in 2.6.3 does the same behaviour occur?
The only other thing I have to add which may help is that when I first
started using GnuCash over 3 years ago I had some problems with a particular
fund-type account with complicated splits (using Trading Accounts) that kept
creating imbalance/orphan splits. The only way I could stop it was to delete
the account and start again with a new one - deleting transactions didnt
work. Fortunately I had only a few transactions so that was possible at the
time...