Gnucash

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jun 23 09:43:34 EDT 2014

On 22 Jun 2014, at 16:37, Preston Conner <pconnerjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to find a/the link to download Gnucash for Linux . I have an
> old HP Pavilion laptop that I had Linux recently installed on.  Thanks in
> advance !!

You can download the sources from our website, http://www.gnucash.org; the links are in the top right corner. But you'd probably prefer to install GnuCash via your distro's package manager so that you don't have to hunt down all of the dependencies and build it yourself. There should be a program for managing software somewhere in your menu system. If you tell us what distro (Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint, ...) and desktop (Gnome, KDE, ...) you're using someone here is probably using the same thing and can give you more exact guidance.

Regards,
John Ralls