Gnucash

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:28:44 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Preston Conner <pconnerjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to find a/the link to download Gnucash for Linux . I have an
> old HP Pavilion laptop that I had Linux recently installed on.

What linux distribution are you running?

If you go to http://www.gnucash.org and follow the link near the top, it
will take you to the Download page http://www.gnucash.org/download.phtml
which includes all the various options.

If you are new to linux, then you might want to start with the version
packaged specifically by your distribution. Alternatively you can download
the source files and compile the very latest version on your own computer.

If this doesn't answer your question please remember to copy the list with
your reply.