Expense Report

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:14:12 EDT 2014

Ok, so I got the report to work.  I initially had selected all accounts and
that has never worked, changing dates etc.....  I finally was able to
select one account and then add other accounts, so that is all set now.
 Set date ranges etc... so that works great.

CC balances, I can see all that in the ledger and all is well.  I just
wanted them on a report.  I used balance sheet and limited it to the
accounts I wanted to see,ie bank, cc loans etc...  I was able to get them
side by side in a custom report.  Now, I can just update the dates on the
transaction one and I now have a report my wife and I can go over every
month to check on our budget etc...

It's easier to print it out and go over it at breakfast when we are out, vs
getting her in front of the computer  :)      it fits on one page,
sometimes two.

thanks