Gnucash reports

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Thu Jun 26 07:15:07 EDT 2014

Preston Conner wrote:

>Is there a way to provide my accountant with the reports that she needs ?

How could we possibly answer that? In what sense is your question asked?
Did you mean:

1) Can gnucash produce the standard accounting reports? Things like
"Profit and Loss" (aka  "Statement of Revenues" and gnucash calls the
report "Income Statement), "Balance Sheet", printout of some or all
ledger accounts, printout of the "Journal", etc. In that case the answer
is yes.

2) Can gnucash do any or all of these things by producing the reports in
a computer format compatible with some other accounting software? The
possibly/probably not.

You really have to specify for us WHAT your accountant needs from you
before we can tell you if and how to do it.

Michael D Novack