Mailserver problem?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Jun 26 11:02:07 EDT 2014

Please disregard my suggestions on this:  Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com>
has identified the problem, has a temporary fix, and is working on a
permanent fix.  See Derek's email stamped shortly before this.  Spencer

Similar problems have been reported on other lists to which I subscribe.
  In those cases, people with AOL and att.net say they are not receiving
list emails at all. However, emails they send to the list get through.
That suggests it's a problem between the list server and their internet
service provider.  I suggest you call tech support with your ISP and ask
for their help in resolving this problem.  They can watch while you send
a test message to "gnucash-user at gnucash.org":  They should be able to
see it enter their servers from your computer and go to the gnucash
server.  If it returns from the gnucash server, they should be able to
see that as well.  And they should be able to see what their servers do
with it.

       Hope this helps.

       Spencer