Show generation date on report

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:55:57 EDT 2014

On 6/27/2014 12:26 AM, Mark wrote:
> Correct. Date when run.
>
> I am using Profit&Loss and BalanceSheet. Version 2.4.15, though...
>
> Mark
>
>> On Jun 26, 2014, at 22:06, Carsten Rinke <carsten.rinke at gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Michael and David,
>>
>> I interpret Mark's question "so that it obvious when a report was generated when I look at it later on?" as a need for "date when run".
>>
>> To be honest, I havn't seen this on any report.
>> Example: The Profit&Loss Report.
>>
>> Neither do I see something in the report options to switch it on.
>>
>> Am I looking for it at the wrong place?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Carsten

If you run the Assets and Liabilities report called the "Balance Sheet"
in release 2.4.13 using the "Easy" stylesheet, the date prepared appears
in the third line of the title just under "Prepared By" and "Prepared
For".
When you get to specifics, sometimes there is an answer.  I think the
"Easy" stylesheet does that in several reports.  I wish this were
documented better in the help.

David C