GnuCash 2.6.3 (portable) for Windows taking a LONG time to read/save file

Lance Alligood lalligood at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:10:50 EDT 2014

John,

Thank you for your response. When it took ~18 minutes to load my same data
file, that was with me running 'gnucash.exe --debug --extra', instead of
the 2-3 minutes for just 'gnucash.exe'.

I certainly can compare--and now have compared--the logs from my Windows vs
Ubuntu sessions! Lengthwise & structure-wise, the files are nearly
identical. The most significant difference is that it only took 8-10
SECONDS for the application to load my datafile when running 'gnucash
--debug --extra' in Ubuntu (vs the nearly 20 minutes in Windows). I've
taken both trace files & made them available through the links below.
Ubuntu =>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fy8msaw785xhmie/AADpnvhcXeVIwfpI_CCeoEVVa/gnucash.trace
Windows =>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fy8msaw785xhmie/AACjl-ogzq4Nnp6v2lC352Nua/gnucash.trace.TQ75HX.log