Downloading Stock Prices - Finance::Quote Problems

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 04:08:44 EDT 2014

Richard,

I understood that strawberry Perl was installed by default if perl wasn't
found when installing gnucash. It's interesting that you say you installed
active perl and it installed in your strawberry Perl directory.  Are you
installing active state Perl over the top of strawberry Perl and screwing
up both in the process ?

Also I generally find I need to reboot after installing perl on Windows for
it to work for me.

Cheers Dave H