Downloading Stock Prices - Finance::Quote Problems

Richard Lindgren richard_lindgren at outlook.com
Mon Jun 30 14:31:46 EDT 2014

This is getting real crazy! I have basically removed everything from my
computer and re-installed Windows 7 again.
I then installed Strawberry 5.20. Then I went into command Prompt and
installed from Cpan, Finance::Quote 1.35. I rebooted and then installed
GnuCash 2.6.3 Now I go into the utility of GnuCash for the retieval of
stock prices as the system Administrator and it comes back with this
statement: Did not find ssleay32.dll in current directory.
Please start this cmd file in the bin directory created by the setup.exe. I
have no idea how to do this. I'm LOST! Please help me.
Richard