Order of chart of accounts

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:59:28 EST 2014

As far as I'm aware it should retain the sort until you change it to
something else. I'm not sure of the behaviour when you are adding accounts
out of order though, you may have to preiodically re-sort.  I just used one
of the existing account templates when I setup my gnucash file so didn't
have to add a lot of new accounts at all.

Cheers Dave H