ANNOUNCE: Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.2 Release

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Mar 2 19:50:36 EST 2014

On Mar 2, 2014, at 3:15 PM, farleykj <farleykj at gmail.com> wrote:

> The same is true for OS X, but I just figured I'd wait until tomorrow or so
> when all the files should be updated. I can only imagine the machinations
> that are necessary for a release of something like this...

I don’t know what’s going on with that, it’s new behavior in the last couple of weeks. The new files have little clocks where the graphs usually go and there’s a popup that says “pending…”. Click on the info thingy and there’s a note that says “This file will be ready for download shortly.” in the Download URL box.

Regards,
John Ralls