Unable to install Finance:Quote

David spam at 747skipper.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 13:40:42 EST 2014

As an experienced computer user and programmer in a DOS or Windows
environment but absolute novice at Perl I'm stuck trying to install
Finance-Quote.

I have installed Strawberry Perl and checked my PATH includes the bin
folders but when I try to run the gnc-fq-update.pl or the "Install
Online Price" from the Windows Start section, at the end  I get error
messages concerning a missing lib.

I have redirected to a txt file and this is the output:

Pastenbin link http://pastebin.com/bkmFDWMm

Running Windows 7 64bit, but installed 32 bit Strawberry as suggested
gnucash, although it isn't relative because I don't get to the point of
opening it is 2.6.2.

Any help would be much appreciated.

David

---