GnuCash Error Message.

Shawn McGowan shwnmcgowan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:28:41 EST 2014

To whom it may concern,

Just updated to the most current build (vs 2.6.2). Second time into the
software and this is the error message I am receiving. I have already
reloaded the update. I have also rebooted and still get this same message.
Thoughts?

Cheers,

Shawn

Shawn P. McGowan

+1 (901) 328-5780 Fax

+1 (858) 442-4002 Mobile

shwnmcgowan Skype

 <mailto:shwnmcgowan at gmail.com> shwnmcgowan at gmail.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnpmcgowan>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnpmcgowan

**** Confidentiality Statement ****
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this

cid:3354771366_979465Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.