Error message when getting online price quotes

Anna Scott anna at poplarhouse.net
Tue Mar 4 12:52:22 EST 2014

Hi, up until installing GNUCASH 2.6.1, I have been successfully using the
Online Price Quote capability on the Price Tool to retrieve quotes for both
US and UK stocks. I am now on 2.6.2 and consistently get an error message
'There was an unknown error while retrieving price quotes'.  I have tried
turning online quotes for all funds off as I am aware of the difficulties
in this area but still no joy. Any ideas what may be wrong? I am on windows
7.

--
Anna