Error message when getting online price quotes

nvsoar nvsoar at charter.net
Thu Mar 6 18:04:35 EST 2014

FWIW - Interesting - My struggle with online quotes not working began
the end of February - updated to Gnucash v2.6.2, reinstalled finance
quote via link in Gnucash menu, updated Active Perl, tried the cpan
route - all without a positive result.  Next I removed every trace of
Active Perl that I could find, downloaded and installed Strawberry-Perl
5.18.2.1, and now all is well again with online quotes.
Win7 installation; have yet to see this problem with the Ubuntu 13.10
repository version.
nvsoar