How to register Japanese VAT

Tomoo Nomura nomurat at tmo.co.jp
Mon Mar 10 02:01:55 EDT 2014

Geert,

Thank you, for your information.
"AUTOMATICALLY" means that, for example,  when I enter an expense record
which is "take a taxi spend 630 JP YEN", Gnucash should automatically
make two records which are  "take a taxi 600 YEN" and "payed VAT 30
YEN". Does Gnucash have this function ?
I know it can do if I create a vendor record for a taxi and make a bill
for the taxi. What I need is every expense entry makes VAT record
automatically, even though it doesn't have a bill record.
Currently I use "SPLIT" function and enter two records, expense detail
and VAT, every time. It's  really annoying.

Thanks,
Tomoo

--
****** Nomura Technical Management Office Ltd. *****************