How can I bulk duplicate tranactions

Wes Metz wes704 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:37:46 EDT 2014

If this were mine to do, I would track monthly dues and donations in a
spreadsheet, and make a bulk entry in GnuCash as suggested above. If it is
essential to keep all this in GC, you could start with a spreadsheet, save
it as CSV and use a CSV2QIF converter before importing to GC. I've never
tried this and do not know if it would work.