How can I bulk duplicate tranactions

Benjamin Bergman ben at benbergman.ca
Thu Mar 13 10:53:10 EDT 2014

Thanks Michael. It sounds like gnucash doesn't really have an easy way
to do exactly what I want. In the 12 hours I've been on this list,
I've already seen someone else request the same kind of thing I was
looking for, so perhaps I will try the developer list and see if there
is a way I can add the required functionality.

In the mean time, I just discovered that I can add a scheduled
transaction starting in the past, close gnucash, and reopen it to have
the scheduled transactions applied. Since all my transactions are the
same amount, I think that this will be sufficient for me for now. I'll
still need to manually make some 40 scheduled transactions, but that
should be slightly less painful than making 600 individual
transactions. The flexibility of being able to import a gnucash
exported transaction csv would still be very handy.