categories + classes

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sat Mar 15 15:13:13 EDT 2014

thanks very much. i too like the tree structure of the accounts and have it pretty finely grained. classes in quickxxx added just another layer that could slice/ dice it a different way. i do miss classes... but my CPA misses them more. <g>

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com