OFX Connection GNUCash to Vanuard and Capital One 360

Yury Perzov yury.perzov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 01:27:47 EDT 2014

Hi John, brushborder

To get around the "400 bad request" error, you need to change aqbanking
account type  setting.  You can do this by going to the "Accounts" tab in
the AqBanking Setup dialog and picking "investment account" instead of the
default "bank account" in the drop down.

However, you will find that none of the Vanguard transactions will show
up in the ledger. This is because the aqbanking version that comes
with Ubuntu  doesn't have version that supports mutual fund transactions.

I ended up compiling aqbanking-5.3.5beta from a tarball and it worked.

Yury