See amount on a voided transaction?

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Wed Mar 19 03:55:00 EDT 2014

Is it possible to display the amount/value on a transaction that is
marked void?  Right now if I void a transaction, the debit/credit
columns blank out so I can no longer see the amount.  It would be nice
to be able to see the original amounts for tracking purposes.  I use the
void feature occasionally when I have to void a check because it is
somehow lost (lost in the mail, misplaced, etc.) but I like to have a
visual reminder of what the amount was supposed to be.  I don't know
about Quicken but MS Money did this for voided transactions.