Runtime crash when running reports

Dorothy Freeman dfreeman at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 23 13:31:30 EDT 2014

Starting with V2.6.2 on Win7.   I am working through the tutorial to
the spot where you do a report.  Everything works fine to this
point.  When I run the report I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Library error report.
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way......"  GnuCash then closes with the following
information about the crash.  To get the program to start correctly
again I remove the .lck file.
Problem signature:
   Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
   Application Name:	gnucash.exe
   Application Version:	0.0.0.0
   Application Timestamp:	52e5ffd6
   Fault Module Name:	libguile.dll
   Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
   Fault Module Timestamp:	52e57e4c
   Exception Code:	40000015
   Exception Offset:	00077016
   OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
   Locale ID:	1033
   Additional Information 1:	8af3
   Additional Information 2:	8af3263bb663f3dff77db12682dcb2ac
   Additional Information 3:	4df2
   Additional Information 4:	4df2bad07cfe52b9448c1ab7a581a5b3

I have tried to research the problem but found no solutions.  I
downgraded back to V2.6.1 but the problem remains.  I have tried
several different reports and with several of the different practice
files and the problem exists on each one so problem is not file specific.

Dorothy