reports without decimals?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Mar 28 12:38:29 EDT 2014

On Mar 27, 2014, at 7:32 PM, Trizi <pbianco at mail.com> wrote:

> The original question was about tweaking the reports - nothing was said about
> keeping books that way.
>
> I'm looking for the same thing ... an option in the reports that will allow
> me to display the final results with no decimals.  This is the way our
> government wants the tax forms filled out and I don't want to export to
> excel and fiddle with it - it's an easy enough programming task to add
> formatting.

We don't offer that facility, nor do we have any plans to add it.

Since you believe that it's an easy task, you'll surely want to contribute a patch.

You may find the following wiki articles helpful:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Git#Patches
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Development

And the API documentation, such as it is:
http://code.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/

Regards,
John Ralls