Expanding Customer records

Len in Kapunda redial at amnet.net.au
Mon Mar 31 03:28:02 EDT 2014

Hi, I have one or two questions, that I have not found answers for in
the Tutorial nor the other places I have looked.

I am running GC 2.6.2 on Win8, on a Toshiba Laptop.

 1. I would liketo use GC for a club with about 70 members.  I would
    like to add some extra fields to the Customer record, eg date of
    joining; type of member (three types); and some other internal
    things.  Is this easy to do?
 2. When importing from a CSV spreadsheet, how does one align the fields?
 3. I am slowly working through how to send out their invoices for
    membership, but that is not urgent just now.

I welcome any input to my issues.

Len in Kapunda