How to enter from my old accounting system

Mat Redsell mat at amtelecom.net
Sun Mar 30 20:24:33 EDT 2014

I am running another accounting system that is not read by gnu cash...
so in order to move into gnu cash how do I enter the amounts from my
present accounting system.I realize when you first set it up and say set
it up as a business accounting system it gives you a set amount of
accounts and it allows you to enter amounts at that point but I need to
create many accounts and enter the amounts for my present system.

Any solutions? I am new to this accounting system.

mat