2.6.3 from GetDeb crashing on Ubuntu 14.04

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:31:14 EDT 2014

On 1 May 2014 13:59, Jamestk <davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks Tommy, that's a shame really although I did read somewhere they will
> make an exception if the current version is buggy.
>
> I had a look at Colin's excellent wiki also, but that's a tad beyond my
> limited skills.

Hi James, just have a look at the section on Ubuntu 14.04, I tried to
make it understandable by all, but it is not always easy to know what
will not be clear to those not familiar with the jargon and so on.
Post back anything that you do not understand and I will attempt to
clarify it.  It is actually not at all difficult, it just has to be
explained well.

Colin