Gnucash Advanced portfolio

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Fri May 2 18:22:35 EDT 2014

--On May 2, 2014 11:06:07 PM +0100 Daniel Dodson
<daniel.dodson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for confirming this so swiftly. I'll update the
> documentation at
> http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/invest-dividends1.ht
> ml(will send an email to the mailing list requesting guidance on how
> to do this as I can't see it in the GitHub repository).

Please reply to the list.

Thanks for offering to fix it.  The documentation for GnuCash is in the
gnucash-docs repository at <https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/>.
It's written in XML using the Docbook DTD and compiled from that to
HTML, PDF, etc.  This sounds intimidating, but you can edit it with any
text editor or there are Docbook tools available, some of them cheap or
free.

              Mike