help with old transactions

Stacie srusk at cinci.rr.com
Sat May 3 18:57:25 EDT 2014

Hi,

I've successfully created accounts and imported transactions into GnuCash.
I have one problem that I've searched and cannot find a fix for.  It won't
let me see transactions any older than 2 days ago.  I've tried resetting
preferences but no joy.  Red line at 2 days ago, and no even looking at
anything older.

I have a HUGE balance in an "imbalance" account that I know I could fix if I
could just get into older transactions to edit them.  "HELP" function
doesn't seem to address this, unless I just can't find it, which I suppose
is possible.

Thanks for any assistance.

Stacie