Gnucash upgrade not working

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:54:37 EDT 2014

On 5 May 2014 17:07, Kevin Rutherford <kevin at rutherford-software.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tommy, I'll try 2.6.3 from getdeb and let you know if that
> fixes the problem.

I know that several have had problems with the version from getdeb
intermittently hanging on exit on 14.04.  It is not difficult to build
from source.  If you try this and anything in the wiki on building for
14.04 is not clear then come back and we will assist and I will update
the wiki accordingly.

Colin