Mac OSX Parsing Error

David Johnson vckngs7 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:41:23 EDT 2014

I was using 2.4.13. I have tried upgrading to the most recent version,
2.6.3 as of this message. Initially the upgrade did not work but after
another attempt, I am able to load the original file. Perhaps this error
may no longer be worth pursuing as an upgrade was eventually able to
solve the problem.