importing invoices

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 8 14:14:24 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

Please keep your messages on the list itself instead of sending them
personally.  This allows anyone to answer you, which can result in
quicker turnaround times, and also allows others to see the questions
and responses which improves information dissemination.  You can do so
my using your mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

More below..

Bill Neff <fla8703 at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for your info.
> My problem is I get too many emails from the gnucash email list.
>
> Is there a way I can only get gnucash emails that relate to my postings.

Unfortunately no.  As I said, this is a mailing list, not a forum,
contrary to what nabble would have you believe.  There is no way to get
the list only to send you replies to your own messages.  It's all or
nothing.

If you really feel like the dozen or so messages a day is too much to
handle you can reconfigure your subscription to send you a single daily
digest of all emails.  This will result in a single very large email
with all the messages from the day, instead of the dozen individual
messages.

Your other option is to turn off mail delivery completely and hope that
people CC you on replies, but that varies by person so you may miss
messages that way.

Hope this helps,

-derek