Python API, book options

Jonny jelias at ulsholmen.se
Fri May 9 15:46:27 EDT 2014

Hi,

yes, I'm running 2.6.3 on Fedora and have written some python
code to export/import transactions and accounts in a special format that
is used in Sweden (SIE).

What I can't find is the class/method that
contains the book options. I only need a clue like "make a call to
gnc_session.book.get_book_options()".

/Jonny

Wm Tarr:

> On 09/05/2014 18:52, Jonny wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to find
some information about how to read the book options (Company Name,
Company Contact Person, etc,etc) from python without success. Can
someone give me a brief example on how to proceed?