File associations/Icons Windows 7

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat May 10 06:35:08 EDT 2014

On Saturday 10 May 2014 10:47:13 Mike Stillingfleet wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> 1. Why does GNUCASH change the Ican associated to NotePad to the
> GNUCASH icon. This is extremely, annoying, time wasting and
> frustrating.
GnuCash is not doing this on my system. So I wonder why you get this
experience ?

And just to be sure we are interpreting your words both the same, can
send a screenshot of the changed icons ?

> 2. How do I change this back so the GNUCASH show the
> GNUCASH Icon and NotePad shows the Notepad Icon so that I can see
> whats what.

Good question. And the answer will depend on understanding what exactly
you are experiencing. As said I have never heard of this before.

Geert