GnuCash - suggestion for possible enhancement

Wes Metz wes704 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 16:29:52 EDT 2014

I do not manually enter transactions that are scheduled. For those that
have variable amounts, I leave the amount blank in the Scheduled
Transactions Template (an approximate amount would work also). The
transactions are posted 30 days in advance. When the bill comes in, I find
the transaction in the register and enter the amount.

If you are having bills come in before the Scheduled Transactions post, you
could post them more that 10 days in advance.