2.6.3 from GetDeb crashing on Ubuntu 14.04

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 15 15:54:56 EDT 2014

I think you may have misread my post Colin, no serious fault reported this
end.

The load times and slight delay are barely noticeable now, flying along now
with data entry.

What serious fault?  As I said above it is only the version in the
getdeb repository that shows the hanging on exit (as far as I am
aware).  Presumably it is a problem with the packaging in getdeb, not
a problem with 2.6.3.

Colin