GNUCash: Employee Reports

Harmanpreet Singh harman052 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 07:45:23 EDT 2014

I just started using GNUCash for my startup business and now facing
few problems with 'employee reports'.

I want to generate report for each employee that would include all
types of payments paid to him (monthly salary, conveyance charges)
right from the date of his joining.

I am aware about the process payment option under Business > Employee
> Process Payment but I am not sure if it is a correct way to record
their salaries. Further, I read GNUCash documentation, they said, in
order to pay employee make a split transaction. If I move as per the
documentation still am not able to see all payments made to employee.

Please let me know if I am missing or doing something wrong.

Thanks!
--
Harmanpreet Singh
Blog: http://singhharman.wordpress.com/